Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It was everytihng we hoped...

...and more! Look at this beautiful picture we could see this every night if we were at the beach. I will be posting pictures of the girls soccer, the beach, the mountains, snorkeling, and of friends. The entire trip was awesome from the minute we got on the plane all the way to the HUGE hug we got from Steven when we got home. I thanked God every day for the blessings He has bestowed on each of us, the beauty of family friends and the world around us was shown to me a thousand times during this journey, by that I mean the beginning to the end from the first planning meeting to getting out of the car at home again. The gifts I have of friends and family I never take for granted I hope you all know that, and the beauty of the world around us WOW I know some reading this have already heard me say after snorkeling, I have no idea how anyone could do that and not believe in God, man cannot create the beauty of that bay or the underwater world. Well that is how I feel about family, friends, and the world we have been blessed to live in, all are gifts from God himself and I will thank Him every day for everyone who has crossed my path.

No comments: