Saturday, October 11, 2008

Great Day Here!!

What a fun day I don't know who was more excited Staci Steven or the mom. This was the first time ever besides church softball(which is very fun not real competitive though), that Staci and Steven played a sport on the same team. Steven was done with school soccer on Thursday at 6:30 and at 6:45 he was ready to play AYSO with Staci. Today they had a regular game tomorrow they have a mini tournament so I will have more pics to post.
This picture is at home before the game.

This is the "trying to be cool look", I said WOW look how alike you two look in this picture. Staci and I had never seen it this much before... As mom I really don't think this is an intimidating look, SO CUTE!!

Staci with the throw in.

Steven getting ready to pass to Staci(#12 in the corner)

That's a kick!


This is my favorite picture, I don't think I need to explain....I LOVE those two and am sooooo proud of all they accomplish!!

No comments: