Thursday, March 5, 2009

OAC WInter Olympics

During the month of Feb at school we have Winterfest. Each week we have a different activity the final week we had the "Winter Olympics" My good friend Dar and I were the Emcees for the day.We had several games that involved students and staff I am not posting any photos of the students, but here are some good ones of my friends/coworkers.
During this game everyone put on a paper bag and on the inside was written an animal and the sound they make. The catch to the game was there were 13 bags hmmm you say. well it seems we had one bag with the word donkey on the inside... yep... I am glad my cousins husband Gary has a good sense of humor.
During this game since we had hardly any snow and the assembly was inside so the entire school could attend we turned several staff into snow men with good ole' TP and this is the one who won the contest. Thanks for being a good sport Rick!

Well I think I may have to plan a summer olypics....



No comments: