Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Staci's next couple days!

So here is my post for the day. I promised Staci I would not take her picture and post it here, so the things you see here are the same things that re going to be in Staci's view for the next couple of days, plus the bed, couch, and TV. That's it! Staci came through the oral surgery great very sleepy Aunt Beth came out to see her as we left and give her a kiss she(Staci) gave her a mmm hmm and that was about the same thing Grandma Kay and Grandma Barb got when they said 'I Love You" I won't post what Steven and his buddy got when they came to the car to see her when we got home. Steven was good brother got her stuff from the car and went upstairs to get her favorite pillow and blanket to lay in mom's bed. I read to her for awhile got a new ice pack for her and popped in a movie she is in between sleep and the movie right now. All is well in the Henrickson house right now.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Aaawwww...poor Staci (is that what we are still calling her?).

She is a braver girl than me. I will see how she comes out of this before I schedule my appointment.

Hope you are feeling better soon Staci!