Friday, April 4, 2008

A Couple Things I have to Admit!!



OK so usually I am the one who is in on pulling a fast one on someone at work, and I have to admit once in awhile I have said I know just about everything that goes on around here! Well I don't know how they did it but Marilyn, Amy, and Joann got me good on Friday. I got to school and as it was staff meeting day we had to be in the gym at 8:15. Well I knew we were not really having a staff meeting our directors had bought us doughnuts to celebrate Spring break and how well our school had done with our data collection, Mi school report card, ect., you get the idea anyway I thought I was again in the know! Well I got to the classroom and Amy is mopping up water from the floor and says come on I need your help to clean this up... I threw down some towels and said come on we will get it after the staff meeting.. she was soooo slow in coming. Well of course she was she knew that there was a bulletin board FULL of pictures, black arm bands, a walker, and lots of laughs waiting for me in the staff meeting....so much for me knowing everything that goes on at OAC. Marilyn gives me my walker complete with a bag of "things' I will need to help as I grow old.

Such as Bengay, Aspercream, diapers ect.....

Another thing I have to admit is I love pictures but I think I need to learn not to pose for some of them as they may come back to haunt me....and they have. I also need to say here "Thanks' Staci and Marcie for giving some of these pictures to the girls as if they didn't have enough from school.


My Advice don't do snow angels in your swim suit with a camera near!


If you can make someone smile it's all good!

There were some "well" wishes?!

So what have I learned in these past 50 years....



Enjoy life it's a gift to be shared...

Thank God everyday for giving you the gift.

Don't stop smiling just because things get tough...

A smile is the best gift you can give or get...

God, Family, and Friends keep them all near.



If your family and friends get together watch out,

Just kidding I love you all.





Oh Yeah I have to admit I am "50"


2 comments:

Marcia said...

Happy Birthday to you!

I love this story. I was laughing the entire time I read it. I'm glad they were able to get you, ha ha!

Juldon said...

HEE, HEE!! Wish I'd of been there.
Happy Birthday to you!!

Julie