Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh Boy Here We Go

I think these three are getting ready to try out for "BAY WATCH"

I don't think David Hasselhoff will be calling soon, but hey it's good to dream...

...maybe if they try the beach instead of a sprinkler? In all reality I love to see the boys still find time to be boys and goof off, who says the sprinkler is only for the little kids!!

YES!! As I said in a post I did in the winter we were ready for summer and the porch times. Well they are here, the weekend we had Tammi and Jack, Mrs. Morgan, and Staci and I, one time. Another time it was Marcia, Tara, Staci, and I having "girl talk", the neighbor in the back walked by and said it is really summer now because you are all sitting outside.

Last night Marcia the kids and I, we had a serious "life" talk and then Marcia and I left and the kids hung out for a while.


Tonight it was these three yahoo's, Tara and myself.


LOVE THE PORCH AND THE SWING!!!!!




No comments: