Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer fishing!




Steven and his friend Bryon have been going down town to try their hand at fishing... fishing for "Carp" no we are not going to eat them!! The boys like to fish for them because they sure do put up a good fight and it is just "cool' to say you got the big one in. Well last night I told them that they make good fertilizer for my flowers if you bury them so if they caught one they should bring it home. Steven's eyes lit up "your flowers if I catch one I am going to bury it by my cantalope"....






Hey look Steven caught one and yep they brought it home...





This is what the cantalope look like right now...


...and yep as you can see they are getting the fish, much to Staci's dismay lol she does not want a yard that smells like fish!I am sure that we will keep the progress posted. I love it when they try all life has to offer at least most days we will see how this one turns out.

No comments: