Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

Wow! It's evening of the first day of school and I find myself remembering lots of firsts. I know there will be many more to come and I could not be any prouder of the young adults that I live with and that is a first they will always be my "kids" but it is time to call them as they are.. young adults with their own ideas, opinions, and convictions. We have gone from "mommy will you push me?" to "don't push me!", from "Pick me up,and you do it for me please" to "Mom I can do it!" I would have it no other way (most days) The pushing has made two strong individuals, the picking up each other has helped these two great people be there for other friends and family if they need to be "picked up"

It really does not seem like that long ago when these pictures were taken when I look at them, and when I think of the growth that has taken place again all I can say is "WOW God is good!!" I know we may hear that saying often but when looking at Staci and Steven and who they are there is nothing that captures it better!



Look no more little girl but a beautiful, inside and out,
JUNIOR in HIGH SCHOOL!!

Not a silly little boy but a handsome, and kind,

FRESHMAN in HIGH SCHOOL!

Just say WOW! And yes they are both taller than the Mom!









No comments: