Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WOW We have been busy!!

I cannot believe this is the 16th and I have not posted since the first day of school. Both kids are doing well getting into the groove of school, and both are playing soccer. I really like my new teacher she is a very nice person and a good teacher. I am looking forward to getting to know both Christine(our new teacher)and the other aide Terri who is new to the room and also very nice. I must admit I was nervous when Amy and Marilyn were leaving after 10 years we really became more than co workers, but the friendship will continue to last I am sure.
Well tomorrow is Steven's 15th birthday so I am sure I will have pictures to post(weather he likes it or not lol)
Saturday is Staci's U-6 teams first game so I hope to have pictures of that also.
This is it for the night I thought I had better post so we know what we have been up to.

No comments: