Monday, November 3, 2008

End of Soccer Season

Well I am behind on my posting the computer was down again....apparently didn't get fixed right the first time!!!!Don't pay for online tech support take it to a local person MUCH better job, anyway back to my life stories :)


Steven had his soccer banquet on September 23 and so this is the end of the soccer season for school, it was a good season considering it was a very young team. The boys came to gather I thought as a team comparing the beginning of the season to the end, and they had fun. Steven really enjoyed himself especially since it has been a few years since he played soccer. I was very proud of the improvements I saw and apparently so was his team as he was voted most improved player (by allot of votes Steven said coach told him) So tonight I want to say GOOD JOB Steven and Thank - You Coach Peters!

No comments: