Thursday, November 27, 2008

Some random "Thankful" moments from 2008

Well these are in no particular order just some of our most "thankful" moments of 2008 a few I have posted before but then that must mean we really liked what we were doing at the time, or are very thankful for the people in them.



This first one was a BIG step for the mom you see I do not do heights but we really could get some good photo's if we past this sign. Yikes Staci and the other girls went, so I threw caution to the wind(OK I should have been a better example but I love my picture moments) and did it too!!



OK so I don't have a picture of me, I had to take the pics, but I was there and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!


The next couple of shots are of friends at our Halloween get to gather.

Jimmy always has something to say, and is good at getting his point across.

Thank- You God for friends!


Well this is what Bud and I thought of Jimmy's point of view this time.



The kids really have had some great coaches over the years and here is a shoot of Steven and his soccer coach for school this year. Steven had a great time and for that we are thankful.



A great time was had in Hawaii and I have posted several pictures already from the trip here are a couple more again I have to thank God for friends!


We had a ball! First night, I know the faces are hidden but I love this picture the sun was getting ready to set and when it goes in Hawaii it goes fast.


...and we teased Steve about how lucky he was...
Yes Staci 2008 was the year of "Twilight"
OH EDWARD

More WONDERFUL friends and the "Summer Games on Ida Street" as we call them...

could have called this "stand by me" all of theses kids would be there for each other in a heart beat , and some have been they are a GREAT bunch of kids.
For every one we are very thankful.

"Little" Steven, "Big" Steven, Staci and Lisa what a crew! It is really something to be thankful for when the people you look up to are your friend as well as captain and coach!




This is my favorite picture of the year!!


The girls of Ida St.

The handsome dude on the block!

This was a very thankful day !!!!


When I look at the next pictures how can one help but thank God for all of the blessings He has bestowed on each and everyone of us. I hope each person reading this takes time to look back over the year at the good things and let go of the rough spots.

OK maybe Steven isn't to thankful for this moment this year but soon enough he will be.

No comments: