Wednesday, April 8, 2009

They did it again!

Yesterday was a big day, somebody and a B-day, oh yeah it was me. The day started great woke up at Mom and Dad's had coffee with Mom.Then the kids woke up and Aunt Marcie had called and they planned "an adventure"? Grandma, Grandpa, and I were not invited, that was OK they have great memories of times with Aunt Marcie. The kids left on the "Adventure" Mom and I continued to finish cleaning her cupboards that she and the kids had started the day before. Then the phone call came...."OK Grandma have Mom sit in the chair and close her eyes".... Staci and Steven had gone on a "photo shoot" with Aunt Marcie and Alicia to Rosy Mound Park. There in front of me was my birthday bouquet..it consisted of driftwood, beach grass, beach sand, ferns, something else in the bottom of the vase(right Steven) and BEAUTIFUL pictures of Staci and Steven at the beach!!!!
It is Gorgeous. Here are shots of each side of the bouquet...

Steven wrote I LOVE YOU MOM in the sand...
Staci drew a heart and LEFT HER FOOTPRINTS IN THE HEART...
This is where it happened again they made mom cry, I have the most wonderful kids who I love with all my heart and the best gift is when they share whats in each of their hearts so freely.

Just when I think they can't top what they've done they do it again...
Look at my beautiful gifts from God...


By the way it was NO WAY warm on the day they made this for me but they braved the elements anyway and did it having fun that was part of the gift listening to them tell about it out there. They gave themselves a gift of a great memory to talk about for years to come..remember when we made that bouquet for Mom with Aunt Marcie and Alicia...remember how cold it was...remember Steven's hike up the hill...remember Staci sitting in the prickers to take a picture...REMEMBER HOW WE TOUCHED MOM'S HEART AGAIN!!














No comments: