Friday, March 28, 2008

Mom's letting go!

Yep it's time to go to the movie and only Staci and Taylor are going! I thought it would be fine but of course had to ask the girls at work what they did. They are so happy and proud. When I started going places on my own I can remember my mom saying, "go where you say and behave because I have relatives all over" and sure enough I saw people I knew(relatives). I was just sitting here after Staci left and the phone rings I thought "Staci you didn't have to call and tell me you made it to the school to get Taylor" well it wasn't Staci it was my friend Beth calling to say "What is Staci doing??" Beth was picking up Shelby from soccer practice and saw Staci drive in...our girls took driver training together and we have talked about, when will they drive alone,how many kids in the car, and the big one are we ready for this? Well ready or not the time is here!!!!!

It is going to be a time when it will seem you are growing so fast Staci take you time and enjoy the ride. By the way one Grandma got to find out before she went we will tell the other after she has come home, no reason to have them both worry at the same time :) Love you both grandmas and know you both care.

OK OK Mom take the picture"Who ever said you could have a camera anyway?"


No comments: