Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures of the weekend

We had a great time this past weekend, Here is Steven "playing' in Rachael's classroom. The school had an Open House today one of Rachael's parents made sure to tell us what a great teacher is, I think Staci and Steven were very proud of her as much as I was. Steven just was telling stories about Rachael's students and how he was making letters for them and how easily they came up to talk and were not shy, either was Steven! We had a great time at Ed Debevic's. This is Staci in the hat that we all got to wear. In this restaurant they are always making wise cracks, insulting you or playing tricks on you. Staci and I almost screamed out REALLY loud when the waiter faked that he dropped a glass of water in the middle of our table. I am sure we will make our way back for Staci's birthday.


Then of course we spent some time playing games, here is the pic of me I "farkled" and so I had to wear the hat. Thanks so much Rachael for the hospitality, we will be back with grandma and the van(you know what that means)






No comments: