Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Let the fun begin My wish for my beautiful daughter...stay strong and happy, strong in your faith, strong in your values, strong in your convictions. Happy with yourself, happy with your family, happy with your friends, and happy with your beautiful smile you share freely. And then there is you my handsome handsome son, for you I also wish your strength and happiness to continue. Your strength in your faith, your strong belief of right and wrong, your strength in support of the under dog. Happiness with yourself, happy with your family and friends, and happy with that giggle that I hope you always keep.

Yes we had fun!

To all of our family and friends it is our prayer for each of you to have health and happiness shared with those you love in the new year.
Treat each day a s a gift and every person as a blessing!
God Bless you all.




No comments: