Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yikes! And I Love This Guy!

I wanted to write a little story on how Steven was going to draw me a picture to tell me how to do the snow blower ( guess I am old enough to need picture diagrams), then I realized I have to tell why I am snow blowing and not Steven. Well it seems my little man has pneumonia!!! After trying to get rid of the cough, two trips to the Dr. and one to ER later, we got a call that hey now that the radiologist read the x-ray Steven needs a stronger dose of meds!!!, he has pneumonia. I am not trying to toot my own horn but I told them he was not right. Anyway bless his heart last night after he had taken all his meds, and was drifting off to sleep, he said mom if you bring me a piece of paper I will draw you a picture of what you have to do to start the snow blower, so sweet! We had quite a bit of snow and were supposed to get allot more today with blowing and drifting. Well we did not get allot today but I did go out and snow blow, with out a picture though I told Steven last night I think if you just tell me I'll be OK :)


Guess what I did a fine job, but Steven did get to laugh because he did not tell me how to turn it off so I had to come in and ask him and he told me it took me a long time too!( Come on I did some of Terry and Marcia's )


Mrs. Morgan came by when I was out there and said what is wrong with our boys? We decided the old people are healthier right now than the young ones, but don't worry boys I've got the snow blower covered, even without a picture!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was just telling Pete how much I miss Allegan. I wish we could move back there and help out these boys. Seriously what is wrong with them. We move and they start falling apart.

Jenn