Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is it summer now??

Well summer is so close the kids can hardly stand it. School is winding down with end of the year events, and there are three days for the kids, six for me. Ballgames are done at school for Staci time for Hawaii soccer practice and summer softball. Steven has been practicing and is sooooo ready for his games to begin on June 9 I believe, he got his shirt and hat which he of course is thrilled about that means games are so near but then he says " WE GOT ORANGE SOCKS" of course I did not giggle (ya right) A true sign of summer though greeted me in the driveway when I got home. The neighborhood was sitting in a circle having a big discussion so cute I thought.................



...They were playing "truth or dare"!!!

I did listen for a while though and it was harmless!

So all was fine after my first shock of what they said they were playing.

So I went back to thinking how cool all the different ages sitting there ,

notice Cam in the Barbie jeep

No comments: