Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Time Out from the busy life!

It's no secret how busy we are at this time of year, but I have to share one of the things I love the most about the spring. At school we have a big festival day we call FOTA( festival of the arts) , ever since Staci and Steven have been old enough they have come to school with me to help with the day. The following are a couple of shots of Steven and his friend David at the festival. When I say friend some may think I am just using the term for one of my students but let me assure you Steven and David are friends, and have been for a few years. I am so proud of Steven for this friendship, my students know when someone likes them and it is obvius that these two are buddies. Steven is quick to ask for David when he comes to school to help. Another thing I am happy to see in Steven is that if we make a trip to the mall he asks are we going to stop in and see David?,( his home is near the mall) Thats what friends do! Proud of you Steven, keep putting the smiles on others faces like this!


No comments: