Friday, December 26, 2008

The most important thing we do!

REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THE CELEBRATION THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL GOD'S OWN SON WHO CAME TO EARTH FOR US!

Yep this is the same photo as before because I believe that as parents the most important thing we do is nurture our kids,..that is make them feel loved and secure above all else. Sometimes that is not the easy road as I well know because some of you tell me that(Marilyn) but I know it is the road I am glad to be on. Sometimes it is not the popular road in the house to be the mom but my kids know I will always be here for them no matter what.



They were so happy that they made mom cry with the gift they put together again this year, two picture frames one is above with the saying we have painted on our stairs



"LIVE LOVE LAUGH'



the other says



"A FAMILY IS LIFE'S BLESSING"
To me a gift I will treasure the most is the gift of the strength my kids show especially the strength of a smile!!
Of course there were a couple other gifts for Christmas that did bring smiles.

No comments: