Friday, December 26, 2008

WE HAVE THE BEST!!


No matter what anyone says I know that Staci, Steven, and myself would tell you




'WE HAVE THE BEST NEIGHBORS IN THE WORLD"



and it's not because it is Christmas and they give cool gifts it's because of who they are.




Terry the male role model they look up to ( 3/4 of the neighborhood does)!




Marcia the ever present extra mom and confidant( for all three of us she keeps good secrets)!




Cam my extra son I have called him for years and be assured Steven and Staci definitely feel he is a brother always there inn a pinch and for fun!




Triston the serious one, always ready to help if you need him!



and



Tara the happy,singer, storyteller, and gardener with me!



Christmas with the Bradshaws

I can fix anything I have duct tape

It's hard to catch a photo of Marcia she's always taking the picsI hope these two stay friends forever,

I believe they will always have each others back!!
So yeah it's cold in our house all the kids tell me so.


i wish you could see the make up job today.Yes Staci it's really you instead of Bella!

No comments: