Friday, December 19, 2008

SNOWDAY!!!

If i took a picture today it would be all white. I did take one this morning while Steven was snow blowing but we have one of those and it was not much of anything except white :) We went to bed last night hoping the weather man was right and we might get a jump start on Christmas break and boy did we...Staci and I were watching the TV at a little after 5 this morning and talking Steven heard us and got up to check for himself that there was no school, Staci and I went back to bed Steven on the other hand was wide awake he checked the computer and then off to the living room for TV and to play football on the x-box. I got up a little after 8 made breakfast for Steven and I, fed my birds, and checked the e-mails. Steven ate breakfast, took the garbage to the road cleaned the driveway and then played outside for a couple hours with the neighbors. Staci got up around 9:30 cleaned up the bird cage, and started to read. Right now everyone is watching a movie and wrapped in blankets. YEP snow days are good!!

No comments: