Sunday, December 21, 2008

OH NO!!!!

Well this is an early morning post today I have a problem my little birds are trying to eat and the food is almost gone soooo I am going out to fill it so they don't have to fight I also am taking the camera so I can take some white pictures I know I said there was no sense in picture taking with all the snow but...with all the snow how can I not get a picture of it. The weatherman just said we should tell when the snow is coming by saying the storm the day before today today or the day after today that is the a pattern we are in and it does not look like it will be changing. I am letting the kids sleep and we are going to 11:30 mass in town most all of the churches in the entire area are closed but I think we will be fine staying in town. well out to the feeder if I don't blow away I will be back with a photo maybe....OK I made it back and the birds are so happy they were in the bushes watching me. Here is also a picture of the snow since 10 last night. Opps just got the call Church is cancelled we will be praying thankful prayers that we are all safe and warm.

Now this snow is pretty fluffy so maybe there is not really 9 inches but that is what is in the driveway,..... more to come I am sure once Steven and maybe Tommy, Staci and Tracy go out!

No comments: