Thursday, March 20, 2008

Again, you never know what they are thinking!

Well it was a nice afternoon so the boys were outside and ready for some fun. You never can tell who comes up with the ideas but if one says try it the others say OK. Often it ends up looking something like this to which I reply "Surprize!!"

But as I have said before the laugh it off brush themselves off and they are ready to go again. You never quite know what you may see on Ida Street, some days we say "that's my boy" others you just shake your head and say "he's the neighbor"!











1 comment:

Marcia said...

I didn't realize that you took pictures. Those boys are crazy. Did you know that I picked them up down on North Street after they got going down the hill and couldn't stop. Apprently, the brakes are not that good. BTW we put the bike in the back of my mini-van. You should have gotten a picture of us coming home lol