Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tonight finds me thinking



Today started out with the hardest question that we all ask at times in our lives. Why? We lost one of students today and we were all taken by surprise...why? We don't know the answers so many times to the questions we have but the hardest one to let go of is that big why question. The thing we need to do is trust that God does have a plan for each and every person and always has our soul in the palm of his hand.


I have seen the hand of God,and that trust so much in Mom, Dad and Marcie. Being a constant and always there for whatever we needed, without question, especially your time, we can count on you, thanks mom! Being a strong and quiet force, keeping us grounded in faith even in your time with the "c" word, you said I can't worry about it It's up to God the Dr. then me, thank you dad! Marcie well we tease you all the time about being long winded...OK sorry a little....but you are an excellent example of what family is and should be always reaching out to everyone.


Back to that why question I don't know why my students are born the beautiful people they are. I don't know why they are taken when they are. I do know they make a difference in the world and touch lives. So tonight when I say my prayers I will thank God for allowing me to know each and every one of the people I have met, known, and loved, and what you have all brought to the world.

1 comment:

Juldon said...

I have been thinking alot too. God has a special plan for each and every one of these kiddos. Great entry, Lorrie.

Julie