Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Just a short writing tonight to let everyone know what happened yesterday besides Staci's b-day. In case you didn't get a phone call from Staci she got her drivers license!!!! It was as exciting for Steven as it was for Staci because now it means once in awhile he may ride in the front seat again when the three of us are in the car. As you can see the first drive with the new license mom was sent to the back seat, I didn't mind the three of us support each other and if I can show some trust by jumping into the back seat that's fine with me and look at those faces as the take charge of another piece of the world(for a minute)

2 comments:

Juldon said...

Cool. Congratulations, Staci. Now go out and drive just as nice as your mom. LOL

Julie

Marcia said...

I'm so proud of you Staci.

I see you pretty much everyday and for the first time, it hit me, you are growing up. What has happened to all the time?