Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just Pictures of the 'Fam"

Tonight I am posting some recent pictures of us because I had a friend and relative who I had not written in a very long while ask for some new photos and to see how we had been. Well I hope you can see by the pictures we are happy,enjoying life, and the kids are growing into beautiful(sorry Steven boys can be beautiful) young adults.
Steven and mom in the fall and yes he is growing faster than our flowers and is so proud he has passed me in height, don't ya love that smirk type smile.

This is a favorite picture of mine taken by our wonderful neighbor who is WAY more than a neighbor to all of us, thanks Marcia for capturing the moment.


So that's a little bit of history and some recent pictures for those of you who I should have been in touch with more than I have over the last couple of years, we don't know where the road will take us next but we're not going alone.



No comments: